THU DAU MOT CITY & CU CHI TUNNELS
SAIGON RIVER CRUISE
So much to enjoy….
….so little time
Shaping a mini triangle in North and Northwest of Ho Chi Minh City, Thu Dau Mot & Ben Dinh has their own stories of beauties and reputations. About an-hour-scenic cruise from Saigon downtown, Thu Dau Mot (pronounced Tou Yau Mot) - the capital of Binh Duong Province - is distinguished from afar by its beautiful green hillock. Walking around to visit an ancient Vietnamese house, Lady Hau Temple, Phu Cuong church should not be missing. The dramatic turn to the other side of Saigon River will let you jump into a historic system of Cu Chi tunnels. You will come back to the war time by a soft walk through the jungle to visit the traps, the secret entrance, the bunkers, the underground hideouts and more. Let’s fulfill your day with tons of fun.
Full day: From Thursday To Saturday
Start: 7:00 return around 15:50
- Cruise along Saigon River to visit 2 areas: Binh Duong and Cu Chi
- Visit the historic site with the outstanding unique remnant of Vietnam War
Note: Due to the tide, the itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
Price: VND 2,099,000 per person.
* Children from 3 - 10 years old: VND 1,580,000 per child.
* Children under 3 years: Free
Tour services include air-con transfer, English-speaking guide, boat ride, lunch, entrance fee, drinking water on boat & admission
- After booking: 10% of the tour fare
- Within 24 hours prior to the departure: 40% of the tour fare
- Within 4 hours prior to the departure or no show: full charge
SAIGONTOURIST RIVER TOUR
A100 Ung Van Khiem St, Dist. 1, Ho chi minh City
Tel : 028. 35.125 139 – Hotline : 0938.639.665
Mr Thái : 0908.611.138 – Ms Tiên :0909.920.954
Ms Phương Anh : 0902.890.456 – Ms Kim Liên : 0858.363.673
Email : email@example.com
Website : saigontouristrivertour.com